The Traveling Winers are touring again!
May 9-11, 2017 in the Willamette Valley, OR
Uh, Oh – the girls are on the loose! Miki and Elizabeth will be touring a number of vineyards and wineries in just a couple of weeks. We would love to have you join us if you are in the area or up for a mini wine vacation. Details are below in the itinerary. Questions? Drop us an email or give us a call at 405-418-6211. Want to follow us virtually as we taste and tour? Sign up to our mailing list here.
- 10:30 am – Lenne’ Estate tasting. Yamhill. (Private – only for us, sorry!)
- 2:00 pm – Ghost Hill Cellars taste & tour. Carlton.
- 10:45 am – Vidon Vineyard tasting. Newberg.
- 12:00 pm – Alloro Vineyard tasting. Sherwood. (Private – only for us, sorry!)
- 3:00 pm – Adelsheim tasting. Newberg,
- 10:30 am – Youngberg Hill tour & taste. McMinnville.
- 2:30 pm – Secret tasting – We’ll tell you about it after!
We will actually be in town May 7-12, so if anyone wants to have dinner or breakfast let us know (email or call 405-418-6211).
We will be available:
- the evening of the 7th
- morning of the 8th
- evening of the 11th
Hope to see you on the trail!